Once you have your Change of Address – FORM 3575 completed (if you use our service the completed form will be in your email) you can take it to one of the Alaska post offices shown below OR you can put it in an envelope, place a stamp on it and address it to:


United States Postal Service

Alaska Post Offices & Mail Centers