internal revenue service

Internal Revenue Service Address Change – FAQ

We often get asked about what our users need to do in order to change their address with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The good news is that the most common way of notifying them is simply by filing your taxes. However, there are other ways which we will list below for you:

If you have further questions we would encourage you to go to to get answers and/or to contact them.

USPS Offices by State – Change Your Mailing Address for Free

After you complete your Form 3575 – United States Postal Service change of address then don’t forget to turn it in to your local post office or to send it to the appropriate post office listed below: